Monday, November 26, 2007

KL Live and Loud

Actually, I got one thing that I forgot to mention in my previous post. While I was in Aeon Jusco Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2, I managed to caught up my MyFM Troopers... There were there to give out freebies and one of the freebies is the KL Live and Loud Concert ticket. In fact, there were giving out 2 tickets worth RM500++. Only three person want to attend the concert and I was one of them... The guy in charge, Jeffrey, makes us do some silly things before telling us that it is going to be given out on a very basic game. The game "Lat tali lat tali tam pong" (I know you are laughing now but it is really the thing that Jeffrey want us to do) will involved everyone and the one who used the different sign will win the tickets...

Sigh... did not manage to get it because the other guy used the same sign as me... (I really wanna **** the guy, just kidding)

Anyway, the ticket was won by a former colleague of mine, TingTing. It has been a while since I last saw her.

After a while, I realize that I am glad that she won the tickets... If it were me who won the tickets, I am not sure whether I will be able to go or not. And even if I am able to go, I also don't have anyone to join me to the concert...

2 comments:

YeeLeng said...

haiya..if u had the tickets, i'd probably buy it from you :) since when the MYFM troopers were there ar? I was in JJ on opening day, I saw the ERAFM ppl la..didn't go grab freebies la, not familiar with that radio station.

alex said...

The MyFM troopers were there at about 3.30 pm the other day. They were having their activities in front of Starbuck.

Was strolling around that area the other day and say alot of people there... initially wondering why there is a crowd there and understand once I saw their 4WD...