Friday, September 26, 2008

Applying for Passport

Whispers: I am going to Paris, not for vacation but for work... Still, I am speechless... I dunno what to say...

..................................

Well, this is actually my first time applying for a passport and surprisingly, the experience with the Immigration Department (the one in Port Klang) is a very good one...

In case you still dont know, you would need the following to be ready before going there to apply:
  • 2 passport photo
  • 2 copy of your birth cert.
  • 2 copy of your IC
  • 1 completed form (you can buy it at the counter @ RM1 per piece)
Remember to bring your original birth cert and IC as well cause they need it for the process... if you forgotten to make copies of the above or to take a passport photo, there is still hopes as there is a makcik that operates a photocopy centre and a passport photo machine inside the office.

As usual, I reached the office early and was one of the first few to apply for a passport. The whole process is hassle-free and the best thing is that, I could get my passport in 2 hours time after I pay for it...

Kudos to all the Immigration officers in the Port Klang office and Selamat Berbuka Puasa...

Keep up the good works...

No comments: