Thursday, September 18, 2008

Torturing myself???

Whispers: A friend is coming to Klang this Saturday...

..............................................

On one of those rare day of the month were I got a chance of resting (due to a public holiday), I continued to "torture" myself by doing several things that I seldom do.

I woke up very early to join my mum for a morning walk up the nearby hill. I was "deceived" by my mum that I would be able to see the sunrise from the top of the hill. I was abit disappointed as it was kinda cloudly that morning but since I was up there, I might as well make the best out of it... taking photographs of Klang.

Afterward, I drove around Klang to take more photographs as part of my personal project before heading back home for a rest (watching the movie "Shooter" and sleep). But the craziest thing that I did on that day was going over to Setia Alam for a jog (something that I have not been doing for a while) which end up having me playing a game of basketball with a group of young teenager boys...

This game really push me to the limit as half way through the game, I was breathing hard through my mouth. My "teammate" and I lost the game 5-8 with me managing to score 2 out of the five with two baskets... Not a very bad score considering that I have not played a basketball game for more than 10 years...

However, directly after the game, I found my body weak, especially my leg...

Nighttime came and I received a call from Weng Phoon saying that a friend, Chun Jiat, is back in Malaysia and wish to meet up with me and the others... Joining them at Sungai U Restaurant later, I really enjoyed the companionship of these friends, Chun Jiat, Weng Phoon, Wei Loong, Kean Hua, Weoi Li, Li Jin, Huey Ying, Pei Yun and Ling Sze...

No comments: