Monday, September 08, 2008

I am a Part-time Skytrex Instructor

Whispers: One of the lamest thing that I ever did in my entire life: Went into the cinema and sit there for 10 minutes before realizing that I was in the wrong one...

....................................

Like the most recent movie by Jack Neo, "Money Still Not Enough", I am trying every way that I can to create extra income...

I have approached Skytrex Adventures for some part-time job when I was there on 30th August and yesterday (Sunday) I was one of the few part-time instructors there, taking care of part of the whole Skytrex.


It was an easy job as the most important thing is to keep an eye on those "customers", making sure they are following the instruction correctly. The only thing that you might feel would be the a strain on the neck and on the eyes...

It is basically a very easy job and the pay is consider good as food is provided as well.

Well, the irony of this whole thing is that I have never been on the Skytrex as of now...

(I would go up soon... :P )

1 comment:

Gypsy On The Move said...

Haihz...I wish I have more money as well. =P