Saturday, September 06, 2008

Picture of Rafting Trip @ Sg Kampar (31st August 2008)

Whispers: I support "Hari Malaysia" to be declare as a public holiday.

.................................................


Me, getting ready to conquer Sg Kampar (somehow, I look like those ancient chinese god holding his weapon... just that I looked kinda silly here :P)

Weng Phoon and his friends...

Bee Chuen, Yee Han, Pick Koon, Wei Lyn, Ai June and Hui Phing

Pei Yun and Huey Ying

Fay Chin and Gee Way

Weoi Li, Li Jin, Mee Leng and Hanxue

Andrew and Pei Yi

The girls...

more girls...

them again...

many of us...

my raftmates (Yee Han, Bee Chuen, Pick Koon, Ai June, Ling Chong) and me...

Conquering Sg Kampar

my raftmates...

Forward!!!

Half-time...

Moving on...

Reat for a while...

We are having fun....

Tiring le.... Cheeze!

Weoi Li and me...

Everyone shouting YEAH!

What now?

Pei Yun and Mee Leng

Huey Ying thinking "Why did I come here to torture myself???"... hav to make a fake smile for the camera somemore... (Just kidding...)

Where are those people going???

Come, mari come...

Paddle forward!!!

The guides...

More guides...

Having lunch as the reward of conquering Sg Kampar...

The people that make it happens...

No comments: