Monday, September 22, 2008

Skytrex Adventures

Whispers: A friend introduce me to Secondhand Serenade...

.................................

Remember the post that I wrote about me becoming an instructor for the Skytrex Adventures not long ago??? Well, I am no longer that person.

Why? The answer is simple...

I WENT UP AND CONQUERED THE SKYTREX LIAO!!!!

It was not something that I thought I would be doing that fast as many people know that I am afraid of height... As usual, I was working today when the storm came yesterday's afternoon. The two group that was suppose to go up decided not to wait.

But by the time the last group move in, Julien was kind enough to offer all of us (part time instructors) to go up FREE!!!

An opportunity not to be missed, I was one of the first to take up the offer...

By the time I move up the "Ladder", I was actually starting to get the "regret" feeling and keep on wondering what have I did to put myself in that position???

For someone who is really afraid of height, it was really a scary experience all the way... but having faith in the gears that I used and "myself" [the best self-help way for me when I was up there was to constantly telling myself that I am no longer afraid of height! (Denial :P )], I move from one platform to another.

The worst thing about the whole journey around the Skytrex is that my two co-workers' (also part-time instructor) idea of disturbing me while going all around it. They constantly shake the "bridge" while I was crossing it...

In the end, I finished the whole Skytrex and yes, I am still in one piece.

So, anyone want to go up????

No comments: