Monday, October 01, 2007

Another Long Lost Friend FOUND!

I wrote this on Sunday evening…

Just want to share my joy that I have found yet another long lost friend. She is actually my housemate in my final year at UMS and ever since I graduate, I have not been really in touch with her. Occasionally, she would e-mail me and then and only then, I would reply her e-mail… So bad of me… :P

Furthermore, I lost her contact number the other day when my mobile phone goes haywire… It has been a while and I when I saw her e-mail the other day, I am glad that she still regard me as a friend. From what I understand, she occasionally read my blog and I guess that she should be reading this too. Hope that you won’t mind me writing of you here…

But I just want to say one thing… Thanks for being a friend… Stay in touch…

No comments: