Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Habit

This post should be posted yesterday but was kinda busy to do it. So here it is...


It has become a habit of me to write something at the end of each day and post it here the next morning. I do hope that I would be able to continue this habit after this week because from this Friday onward, I would no longer have a laptop to use.

I believe that I have told many of you that I am leaving my current position and I hope that my final day here would be this Friday. All procedures have been followed and all I have to do is to finish off my works at hand and that’s it.

If everything goes well, I would be starting my new career with Southern Edible Oil, a company that I have previously worked with three years ago.

The thing that I would like to highlight here is actually more about the personal relationship that I have been encountering from the day I tendered my resignation. I came to realize that the way some people treat you before and after you resign are different. It actually makes you feel depressing but I guess this is that hard fact of working life.

Still, I would like to thank you to all my colleagues who do not only take me as a colleague but also as a friend. I believe that these are the people that would treat you the same no matter what your status is. I also believe that these are the people that would not take you for granted in any situation and I sincerely cherish our friendship. These are the people that I would try to help even if I am not around.

You know who you are, guys. Really, really thank you.

1 comment:

Vera Soo said...

im breaking a haaaaabiiiit..
im breaking a haaabbbbiiiiiitttt