Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mini Gathering - Ex-Coursemate (UMS - Sains Sekitaran)

I met up with some of my ex-coursemates last Sunday. Boon King and Oi Kuen came to Klang to meet up with Lian and me.

Ironically, Lian and I have been living in the same town since we graduated from UMS in 2003 but we have not really get together until last Sunday.

We came out for lunch at a seafood restaurant called Klang Seafood Restaurant (hope I got the name correct) somewhere in Pandamaran, Klang where we ordered tomato crab, steamed lala, fried prawn paste, a type pf vegetable and their specialty, fried tang-hoon. Thank you Lian for paying the bill. Next time we eat at Klang, I "belanja"...

After the seafood lunch, we moved to the famous yo-yo ice in front of SJK Padamaran (C) for some refreshment. Really have a great time meeting up with them and recalling those time that we have when we were still in UMS plus getting to know what is happenning to the rest (other ex-coursemates) even though they did not join us.

No comments: