Monday, October 01, 2007

My Second Kelisa

I have just brought another Kelisa last week.

I know. I know. I already have one that I am driving everyday but this one is different. Why? It is one of the Special Edition Kelisa and now that Perodua has stopped producing Kelisa, I am sure that both my Kelisa would worth much more than the money that I am paying.

Okay… Without much delay, let me introduce to you my second Kelisa:

Nice le... Special Edition Kelisa

Should have brought this one in the first place



What? You really thought that I brought another real Kelisa? Sorry, man. I am not that filthy rich yet. But if I am that rich, I would be buying another car already.

Still, I love my SLK a lot.

Huh? What SLK?

Super Little Kelisa la, of course.



1 comment:

Aly said...

walaueh, i really thought u bought it!!! haih... LOL