Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Updates For The Day...

Dear blog,

It has been a while since I wrote something here.

As usual, some events took place and I have been busy with trying to cope with all the changes…

In case you don’t really know, I am now in a new position in a new company. Actually, it is not really a new company but one of the companies that I have been working in a few years back. The company’s name is Southern Edible Oil Sdn Bhd but my portfolio here is different from my previous portfolio here.

I used to be on the operation side, working on the shipping documents but from yesterday onwards, I would be handling more on the sales and coordination for export purposes. I would be helping out on the local sales as well.

Southern Edible Oil (SEO for short) is one of the many company in Malaysia, exporting palm oil products to other countries and my immediate manager promise me that I would be learning a lot of the trading world and I really hope that I can make the most out of it in the future.

Hari Raya AidilFitris is coming up soon. For all my Muslim friends who are reading this blog, Selamat Hari Raya AidilFitri. For all the non-Muslim, hope you are going to enjoy your holiday.

As for me, I am going to Cameron Highlands for some fresh air. I have upgraded my camera’s capacity and would be taking a lot of pictures, which I hope I would be able to upload into this blog soon. More details on the trip? Wait for my post on this topic soon.

No comments: