Thursday, April 24, 2008

Friendship

Call me idiot, stupid or whatever that you like. No matter what, I am still that kind of person.

For me, each and every friendship is unique and I cherish all of it with my whole heart. I sincerely hope that all my friendships would be able to stand the test of time, even if we no longer see each other that often.

But what is hoped does not necessarily be the reality of life. Once in a blue moon, someone would misuse the friendship and the undesirable consequences would take place.

It happened to me recently and I was quite upset with it. Anyway, I guess it is time for me to let go and move on...

I may have hurt some of my friends before without knowing it and if you are reading this, I would like to sincerely apoloze to you, my friends.

For all my kalyana mitras, you know who you are, thank you for being my friends...

No comments: