Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Suck Blood

This is a direct translation of a Chinese proverb meaning that one was being charge excessively and that is exactly what happened to me earlier this morning.

It all started out yesterday when I suddenly realized that my car's battery are moving close to its limit and it is getting harder for me to start the engine. Even though I am a risk taker, I do believe that certain things are not meant to be a risk worth taking and this is definitely one of it.

Woke up as usual this morning, I decided to get it fix ASAP. Driving towards the place my dad recommend, I decided to try whichever shop that is opened on at that time.

Discussing with the shopowner, he review to me that they have on battery that is maintanence free (meaning that you would not need to add distille water into it) and the price is RM200.

READ: RM200!!!

For a moment, I was stoned there... One car battery for RM200??? The last time I changed my car battery, it only cost me RM100 (that was two years ago) but now, it cost me RM200.

But then again, what can I do??? I need to change it and I dont like going around again and again to ask here and there. in the end, I walked to the nearest Maybank and withdrew some money to pay for it...

D***. One car battery cost me RM200.

No comments: