Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Recent Thought

Some people are complaining that I have not been updating my blog more frequently nowadays... I sincerely apologize for this as I am kinda busy with my work, as my boss has been giving me more and more work to do. I am no longer as free as I used to be and most of the time, I am working on something. Occasionally, I would have a few minutes to spare and that is the time I used to check out something in Facebook, Friendster and my yahoo mail. As for blogging, I am trying to squeeze it in but still, time is not enough.

Anyway, now that I am able to find some time today (my boss in oversea right now), I have decided to answer those queries about me not updating my blog...

Another thing that I found out recently is that there are still many of my friends who don't know that I blog...

HELLO!!! I have been blogging for many years already le... Yeah la... I dont write stuff as funny as Kennysia (admit that my wrtiting is abit boring also... haha) but still, I put in all my heart into writing all these post...

Okay, In case you still have yet to know that I blog, here are my blogs' address... Bookmark it, just in case...

rinerakan (main blog)
Single Exposure (Photoblog)
Image Captured Studio (Wedding Photoblog)
Alex's Thoughts (Blog in Friendster)

No comments: