Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nightmares

It is one of the scariest time when you sleep and sadly to say, I happens to get these nightmares quite frequently.

one of the most recurrent theme in my nightmares would be the chinese vampires that really like to chase me around. Another frequent villain in my nightmare would be a psychopath trying to kill me. Laugh all that you want but that is the fact for me.

Luckily, I have managed to concentrate (even though not always successful) my mind to the level that I am able to wake myself up in the middle of the nightmare, sparing myself from the heart attacks...

Sometimes, I would find myself abit adventurous and even though I already know that it is a nightmare, I let it continue and playing a fool with the nightmare... In fact, it is quite fun and sometimes, it feels like as though I am in "The Matrix" (Laugh all you want). I would be able to bend some rules and minus the black leather raincoat, I do feels like Neo :P

No comments: