Friday, March 14, 2008

The Drive of Life


I was so into a TVB series these past weeks that my parents was complaining about me spending most of my time watching the series in my room. I was really watching it to the limit as I was watching 6 episodes in one weekday and about 12 episode in one weekend...

Finally, I have reached the finale yesterday night I watching it all satisfied my thoughts as it is really full of things that we should learn. Below are some of the lessons that I have learn and I wish to share it with you here...

1. Never talk bad about anyone behind their back because they just might hear it. I was astound by the number of time this happened throughout the series. If a character speak bad about someone, that someone would overheard it and would plot a revenge for that person. Even if the character was talking good about someone, that someone would only heard part of it and misunderstood about the whole situation.

2. The most important things about life is family and no matter how many person are there in that family, everyone is important and a family would not be complete if any one of them is not present.

The series is really a good one and I do recommend it to anyone else who have not seen it yet... and if you are asking why only now that I managed to watch the series, well, I dont have Astro at home and I no longer rent any TVB series..

No comments: