Thursday, March 06, 2008

Read for Life

Reading have been a big part of my life. I read almost anything that might interest me. I am into fiction (think fantasy like "Lord of the Rings" and "Harry Potter" series) and self-help (think "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" and "Six Thinking Hats").

To an extend, I am actually addicted to novels by two American novelist. The first novelist is John Grisham, who is best known for his work in modern legal drama like "A Time To Kill", "Pelican Brief" and "The Client". Many of his work has been adapted into movies

The second novelist that I am addicted to his works is Robin Cook, an American doctor / novelist who write about medicine and public health. His notable novels include "Coma", "Harmful Intent", "Outbreak" and "Seizure".

My favourite book by John Grisham are "The Firm" and The Rainmaker" whereas my favourite book by Robin Cook are "Contagion" and "Chromsome 6"

If I got the time, I will try to write out something about these novels...

2 comments:

Hanxue said...

Hey pal, I never knew you read a lot also. You really live life to the fullest!

alex said...

I love to read... as long as it is not a boring stuffs... I read almost everything...

live life to the fullest... not yet lar... still trying...

let me win that jackpot first... then we are talking living my life to the fullest...