Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Interesting things that you do in your car...

The question was asked by MIX.fm's deejay the other day. A listener called up and tell everyone what he did (in the car)...

Here is how the conversation went on air...

............................................................................

Deejay: Mr X (dunno his name), what is the most interesting thing that you do in your car?

Mr X: I clip my nail. (deejays laughing) Both hand and leg. (more deejays laughing)

Deejay: Wow, then how do you accelerate or break the car???

Mr X: WHAT BRAKE??? (everyone laugh like hell) Oh, that brake... I use a thing call handbrake.

............................................................................

And I thought shaving in the car (this is what I do almost everyday) was out of the ordinary... I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the above...

2 comments:

Hanxue said...

I eat, I drink, I change clothes, I SMS, I read. All those when I am driving. I thought that's kinda normal?

alex said...

yeah, veri normal... many people in the world do dat... just dun get caught by police... dat's all..