Friday, March 14, 2008

I am looking forward for...

The reason I am not updating my blog more regularly these days is because I have been very busy with my work.

As hardworking as I am, I have already planned a few activities for the coming few weeks. Some of it is not confirm yet but I am really looking forward for those that is already in the list...

Next week, I might join a one day trip for food-hunt but destination not confirm.

I am going for a two days trip on April 2008 to One Fathom Bank Lighthouse, 45 minutes off Port Klang with the bunch from myKlang Forum.

I am going for my third concert of my life in April too... Joining me is Hanxue and we are going for Mayday Jump Concert in Genting Highlands' Arena of Stars...

Also heard that Emil Chau is coming to town (in May) and if everything is right, I want to go for his concert as well...

Oh, how I am looking forward for these now...

2 comments:

Hanxue said...

One Fathom Bank? Is that off the coast of Morib?

There is one near Morib that is very secluded and very beautiful. If you are up for it, find a few pals and we shall go visit there ;)

alex said...

I wont mind going... love to break away from work every now and then...

Will ask the rest when I see them...

Can plan for June onwards...