Thursday, March 27, 2008

Learning the Unconventional Way

One of the greatest thing that can happened to a Malaysian is the ability to learn and understand many, many languages that is spoken in the world.

Basic languages like Malays Language, English and Mandarin is always like a second nature to many Malaysian. Dialets for the Chinese and Indian communities have also been absorb into our daily vocabulary with the overflowing slangs that we use everyday.

Other languages are not being left out as they have been making a lot of impact to our daily life. Language such as Japanese, Korean, Spanish and French are here to stay, thanks to globalization and of course, the Internet, for making all this possible in the first place.

Learning these languages can be very hard if you do not have the right method, but then again, the right method for you may not be the right method for others...

I have basic understanding on Japanese language due to the language classes that I took back in my years in univ but to speak basic Japanese, I would say that I learn from watching anime. I am still at the beginning but I do have a friend that can speak better Japanese language than me just by watching anime to learning Japanese language.

Honto ni??? (Really?? in Japanese)

Yes, I am not bluffing...

2 comments: