Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sweat it Out

Playing badminton is one of the best way to sweat it all out after a hectic day/week at work.

I have stopped my badminton session for about 6 month and I have just joined back with my badminton group recently.

It was kinda hard initially, having "lost" most of my "stamina" and "touch" after stopping for so long but after 4 weeks of "training", I have already recovered 60% of my "stamina" even though the touch is still so-so...

Yet, it really feels good having the chance to play more and more games in one session. I still remember my first session early this month. I could hardly finished two games and by the time I get back home, most if not all my muscles ache like hell... Even moving around is kinda hard that week.

But after four sessions, I feel completely different now. I am sure that with my "hard-work", I would improve more and more as I believe that practice makes perfect...

So, for everyone who is striving for something that you have yet to achieve, GAMBATTE KUDASAI!!!

No comments: