Friday, March 21, 2008

Life is so unpredictable

Things happens all the time...

Life is so unpredictable, No one knows what is going to happen next.

Initially, this post should have been written last Tuesday but due to time constraint, I was not able to do so.

At last, I find some time now and I am trying to make the best out of it as I really want to share this with everyone that is reading my blog.

Anyway, I was busy with my work last Tuesday when suddenly, a colleague of mine informed me and everyone in the trading room that the husband of a colleague has just passed away due to an accident.

It was said that the husband has been acting abit weird a while before the accident happened. Even the wife (my colleague) was acting weird that day.

Life is so fragile. Anything could happen in a instance. What I am trying to say here is that, we should live our life the best that we can without compromising any factor that might endangering ourself or anyone beside us.

No comments: