Friday, March 28, 2008

Onion-kun

Emoticon has now become a part of the online communities and I have a particular liking to one...

I have been using it as my avatar in one of the forum (Klang Community eSpace) that I am participating and changed it quite frequently until this recent one that I have been using for quite some times...

Showing me working hard under pressure... :P

Also, if you have a look at my profile, you can see that I have change it as well with one of the emoticon.

So, now, let me introduce to you, my favourite emoticon... Onion-kun aka Abo aka Onion-Tou.

Bye bye...

I am so happy to see you...

Blank...

At a crossroad...

Relaxing in a hotspring

A football fanatic

I would say that he is darn cute and he has a girl friend too...

Her name is Meiya aka Onion-Mei, which I find her very beautiful too...

Meiya


How they looks like together when they are 'lepaking'...

They are good performers as well. Here they are having their concert for the onion club.

No comments: