Saturday, June 21, 2008

BlackOut

Whispers: I am blogging from Starbuck, Centro

..............................................................

Normally, it is almost impossible for me to be going online at this hour of the day (9 pm) but today is different. At about 7.15 pm, some of the houses around my area was experiencing blackout. Yes, my house was one of them.

I am not afraid of no fan moving but I just cannot stand having mosquitoes attacking me... In the end, I choose to get out of my house and I end up in Starbuck, Centro... sipping chocolate cream while going online and having my mobile recharged... (yes, my main objective is to have my mobile charged... hehe)

It is really nice hanging out here except for the occasionally loud laughter from some girls nearby. Not that they are beautiful or something so, the only thing that I can do is to ignore them... By the way, it is really cold here...

No comments: