Friday, June 13, 2008

Taman Negara 7 - Orang Asli Village

Whispers: I would be alot poorer today after I was force "belanja" by my colleague...

..........................................

Immediately after the rapid shooting, we were bought to an Orang Asli Settlement / Village that is located near a riverbank. Here, we were being demonstrated on how they could start a fire without using a match or lighter.

Also, we were given a chance to test their hunting blowpipe. I tried. Something different...

After the visit, we did stop by Nusa Resort (cant remember the whole name) and have alot of fun there, playing with water and natural colouring from some stones... Also, the water was so cold, it was really refreshing...

One last thing that I did here was to stand on the sandbank and dont move. Little fishes swam nearby and start "cleaning" my leg of dead skin (natural fish therapy)... hehe





No comments: