Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why I choose Taman Rakyat over a Gym

Whispers: Really, really sleepy!
.......................................................

I am not condemning those that go to gym but I just want to speak out on the advantage of going to a public park (in my case, Taman Rakyat). Also, I am not saying that going to the gym is bad and yes, it does had its advantage as well.

So, here are some of my reasoning why I choose going to Taman Rakyat over a Gym:
  • Fresh air directly from the tree
  • Different challenges (different routes)
  • See more faces (Young and old)
  • See more attics (childrens, kids playing around)
  • See more motivations (you feel encourage when you see someone else doing the same thing as you)
  • Can go anytime
  • Can go with anyone
  • It is free (this is the best reason, ever)

No comments: