Monday, June 02, 2008

Proud to be a Blood Doner

After being rejected the other day from donating blood, I must admit that the 'kiasu' me really kick in on Saturday.

Let me explain abit. After being rejected for the first time, I have decided to make sure that I would not be rejected again for the second time.

What I did was to make sure that I definitely have enough sleep and not feeling hungry when I was in KCBA for the blood donation drive there...

I slept at about 11 the night before and I even skipped my Tai Chi class so that I would be able to get about 8 hours of sleep.

After I woke up, I took some bread and later took some beehoon before donating...

In the end, I am very happy that everything went smoothly for me that day.

Yet, I couldnt say the same thing about Lemon that join me for to donate blood... But then again, I wont say anything about it la...

Here are some pictures that I took yesterday...

Me on the chair... starting to let the blood flow out of my body...

The big needle stuck into my arm... (it looks painful but it is not)

The bag of blood that I have just donated... a whopping 450ml of type B blood...

No comments: