Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Latest Project - Retreat Camp

Whispers: I am oganizing a white water river rafting outing on 31th August 2008. Sungai Kampar - RM155 per pax (excluding petrol and toll to go there). Interested??? Contact me for more details.

.................................................

It has been a while since I last post something here. Not that I dont want to but I couldnt find a good topic to blog about... Really, for the past few days, my mind have been blank, not knowing what I should blog about.

I guess there is this one big project that I am doing right now that is making me so absent-minded except for that project itself. The project that I am taking about is the Retreat Camp 2008, the so-called training camp that someone would organize to "train" the youth camp committee members...

I conducted countless retreat camp before but mostly done in KCBA. The only time that I did it outside KCBA would be two years (or maybe three years) back when it was done in an isolated bungalow somewhere in Dengkil.

This year, I am doing it again there and I really dont know how it would turn out to be. The previous retreat camp here, I was in charge of some of the stuff only as Weoi Li, Ji Long and Wei Loong was there to take care of the rest. But this time, I am the only one doing all the planning. Luckily, there would be some seniors coming to help me.

As for the activities that I am going to conduct there, I have to keep a tight lip as it is going to be a surprise to everyone, including the seniors as they would be joining the activities as well.

Just hope that my preparation is good enough... Wish me luck... Will update this blog with photos and write-up on the retreat camp soon.

No comments: