Saturday, June 21, 2008

Plain S***** People

Whispers: I was very happy (got my claims from my company) until this happened... :(

................................................................

I have reason to say that there are many i**** people living in this world. Not to say that I am smart but then again, if you dont want others to brand you as s*****, try to at least use some common sense in your daily life...

The one i**** that I have encounter just now (yesterday) is a family friend of my neighbour. As our main gate is next to each other, it is usual for them to have a car park in front of the house (they have many cars). During a typical day, they would park their car nicely in their "own" front gate and it always gave me enough space to drive my car into my porch.

But it was really different yesterday. Number one, I have never seen the car before (that is how I deduct that it belong to one of their friend) and two, it was parked for his convenient sake (simply parked hoping that it would not obstruct anyone).

Why, in the first place, that you would think that no one would be coming back at the time your car is parked there for your convenient sake??? Do you have no brain at all??? I guess you are just plain S*****!

p.s.: I know that I should not be doing this but then again, some times, it just cannot be help... At least I am sensoring my words...

No comments: