Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas' Countdown @ Aloha

Where were you on Christmas Eve? I dunno about you but I sure had a great time meeting up with new friends and had fun. Don't understand me? Let me explain...

I met up with some of my old friends in Saisaki Japanese Buffet Restaurant in Wisma UOA II in KL, who brought another group of friends together. Altogether, we had about 21 person having dinner together. It was a quite session initially cause many of us are quite foreign with each other... Some that was around include, Puah, Wei Chuen, Hon Fei, Weng Fei and partner, Vincent (new friend) and Kenny (new friend)... There are many others but I dont really know their name... yet.

But things started to warm up after the dinner when most of us want to go for round two of entertainment... So, we end up in Honolulu Club @ Aloha.


Party all the way through countdown and we continue to dance until the about 2.30 am...




By the time I reached home, it was almost 4.00 am. Went straight to sleep and next thing I know, I was waking up at about 9.00 am courtesy of the liquor's effect that always hit me... (The more I drink, the earlier I will wake up). At least I got 5 hours of sleep...


P.S.: Got one comment from my mum the next day saying that I am getting more and more 'naughty'. Guess she was referring my 'clubbing' habit which see me going clubbing once every month. :P

No comments: