Monday, December 10, 2007

Videographer

Yesterday was The Big Day for Loong Yeaw, a good friend of mine and his now wife.

Yes, yesterday was their wedding day and I am part of the BROTHERS that join him to 'fetch' (apology for not using a better word here) his wife home.

What really came in as a surprise is that initially I thought of taking photos like all the other wedding that I have been covering but Loong Yeaw actually has a special task for me...

I was to become the videographer for the whole trip, recording the many events that took place while he was on his journey to 'fetch' his wife and back. Indeed, I was honoured to be that person, even though I dont really know whether I did a good job for it or not... Forgive me if my 'work is not up to your expectation.

One last thing about becoming the videographer is that it is better to get a lighter viewcam for these job or if you have the budget, get a professional for the job... It is really a tiring job holding that 'heavy' viewcam even though I did enjoy the experience...

No comments: