Monday, December 17, 2007

DYC12: Water War

One of the prominent activity that has never been missed out from a KCBA Dhamma Youth Camp is Water War. In fact, it has been one of the main attraction for the camp itself. Yet, Water War is never be the same. One way or another, there would be some changes even though there are some similarities...

In the first part of the Water War, only the committee members are allowed to splash water on the participants. But as one of the two person running the water-war, I was instructed to give the participants a chance to splash water on the committee members in the later part of the war... I even volunteered myself in the middle of the 'war-zone' and says that I would not leave my position and anyone can splash water on me...

There were many instant that I unpurposely made mistakes and was either splashed by the committee members or participants... these moments created a lot of laughter from everyone and greatly lift the spirit of the war...

In the end, I believes that everyone have alot of fun. Believe me when I say this, I was wet over and over again throughout that 3 hours of water war...

1 comment:

Aly said...

awwww.... i love water war :)