Thursday, December 06, 2007

Multiply Personalities

I went to watch "Mad Detective" yesterday with ellyee in TGV, BRCC. Initially thought that it is just another detective movie (the genre that I like), I was shock to find that this movie actually offer more than that.

The protagonist, Detective Bun, can see the inner ghost(s) of anyone, if the person got it. And it turn out that the antagonist, Wong Chi-Wai, has 7 inner ghosts. Won't say much about the movie, just in case you have not watch it yet.

But after watching the movie, I have been asking both ellyee and myself on how many inner ghost(s) or the word that I would rather use, how many personalities that I have...

Somehow, I felt that I have many personalities in me...

If you could see the different personalities that I have, please let me know by leaving a comment to tell me about the different personalities that I have and that you know. Thanks....

No comments: