Monday, December 03, 2007

Sunday with a Differences

After telling myself to skip going to Incovar on Sunday, I thought that it would be a uneventful day. Boy, I was wrong. In fact, I was doing more things that I thought possible.

Late in the evening, I got a call from YH asking whether I want to go have lunch with him or not. I made the correct guess that his gf is attending a training course and he need someone to accompany him to pass the time (This is the second time actually).

Since I have not even ate my breakfast at that time, I agreed and we went out for Hainanese food near the old REX cinema. Afterward, we move on to Klang Parade for 7 games of pool before playing another 2 games of bowling.

Next, we have some light refreshment at the snooker centre while watching the Hong Kong Badminton Open Final where we were disappointed when Lee Chong Wei was defeated again by World's No. 1, Lin Dan.

What I did not expected was to meet up with a relative/friend of mine after many years we have lost in touch. She invited me to join her for a movie with another friend later that day and we ended up watching "Enchanted" at TGV Bukit Raja Shopping Centre.

After the movie, we moved on to 99 Mamak for my dinner where we talked on alot of stuffs. By the time I reach home, it was about 11pm and I continued with some personal work before going to sleep at 12am. I am still abit blur now even while I am writing this post... Zzzz......

No comments: