Wednesday, December 19, 2007

DYC 12: Feedbacks

DYC 12: Feedbacks on ME!

At the end of the camp, I have received may feedbacks on myself and I must say that I was surprise on some of these feedbacks...

Most of the feedbacks I received was when everyone were having the self-evaluation session on the final day of the camp. As usual, a piece of paper is stick to the back of everyone and everyone can go around writing anything that they feel about that someone...

I maintained that I don't mind letting other tell me how bad am I but surely, I don't write for anyone... Walking around, I could see many people really want to give me their piece of mind about me but luckily, I only have one piece of paper stick to my back...

Anyway, some of the feedbacks that I received are as follow:
  • Wow... You can play til so open. Yao Yeng la.
  • Friendly this year.
  • Rock on!
  • Pain in the butt!! But I like!
  • Friendly this year.
  • Light an incense for me now.
  • Too cool to be u...
  • Sesat kia
  • cute gay
  • Funny as always!
  • BusyBody
  • cruel, evil
  • Hell Keeper Rox!
  • dummie ahead
  • This year temper not that hot
All these feedback are exactly like the one on the piece of paper (slight alteration coz some used Mandarin wordings that I dunno how to put in). Another feedback that I got later on was that I was, to an extend, one of the attraction of the camp (did I told you about this?) :P

No comments: