Tuesday, December 18, 2007

DYC 12: Say What!

Usually, during the camp, the morning exercise is a super boring time. But that cannot be says for this year as the committee members managed to bring something different into the morning exercise. In fact, I would says that they are very noisy...

This is how they do it... One of the committee member, in this case, Ravin, would be leading the pack of all the participants and some committee members to go on a random sequences of shouts which consist of three phrase:

Say What!
Say Fu-yoh!
Say Wah Lau Eh!

The first time I heard it was on the third day of the camp. I was still sleeping in the committee room, before getting up to get ready to go to work and was hoping to get the most sleep that I can and out of sudden, I have about 80 people shouting according to Ravin's leads...

Say What! WHAT! Say Fu-yoh! FU-YOH! Say Wah Lau Eh! WAH LAU EH! Say Fu-Yoh! FU-YOH! Say What! WHAT! Say What! WHAT!...

It continued for quite a while and I would like to say that they really make a good alarm clock...

2 comments:

Aly said...

Nice review of the camp... brought back memories of when i was a participant and committee...

Gypsy On The Move said...

hehe! was my little idea actually but don't knw that it could actually woke you guys up! LOL!