Monday, December 17, 2007

DYC12: Auction

Another new feature of the camp would be the auction of many of the committee members of the camp plus me!

Yupe, you read it right!

I was up for auction...

The auction took place on the last day of the camp where almost every committee members was up for auction. What I did not expect was something that some of the groups did.

Many of the committee members were sold at 30 to 40 merit points (subsitute for money which they earn through various activities throughout the camp) and the best individual auction was Ravin, which fetched 82 merit points alone.

What I did not expected was that I would be the main 'item' for the whole auction as Weng Phoon and I was the last to be auctioned... The bid was crazy with the teams grouped together their resources (merit points) to buy both of us. In the end, we were sold at 388 merit points (that is about 194 merit points for each of us). There was a group that purposely did not buy any other committee member just to make sure that they would have me...

After the auction, the team(s) that bought the committee member(s) has a period of time to ask us to do whatever that they want us to do (with a certain limits)...

The group(s) that 'bought' me initially makes me put on fake "breast" made up of papers and later ask me to put on sexy poses... Luckily I was not alone and I want those participants to feel that their buy is worth it, I followed their order... Later, we have to go on stage to dance and do some other acts (like taking off our shirt which only Weng Phoon and I did) as well and we end it with a dance using the song "Upside Down)...

1 comment:

Aly said...

Aiyor.... it's "bought" la... (means beli).... "brought" means bawa.... *pengsan*